Tech Tour France Transfer Invest Programme
Meet the France spin off game-changers in Biotech, Healthtech, Digital and Greentech
This year Bpifrance and Tech Tour will host the 7th edition of the the France Transfer Invest, to take place on :
1-2 June at the Bpifrance headquarters in Paris.
- Investment and partnership: 40 selected French technology transfer spin-offs companies;
- +60 investors, corporate representatives and stakeholders active as Selcetion Panel and Expert Jury members;
- Innovation in the field of Biotech, Healthtech, Digital and Greentech
- Programme with 10 online sessions or services for selection, strategy, meetings and recognition;
- Selection or invitation-only for the best entrepreneurs and most active investors, corporations and governmental experts.
Entrepreneurs, investors and stakeholders of the innovation sectors will have a unique opportunity to scout and network over 2 days including:
- Networking dinner with keynotes and companies elevator pitches
- Sector-focused pitching sessions
- One2One Meetings
- Networking opportunities.
The programme is supported by Bpifrance, France’s national development bank and innovation agency, in collaboration with seven French government bodies:
- Inserm-Transfert: As a private subsidiary of Inserm, Inserm Transfert manages economic and societal value creation and the transfer of knowledge from Inserm research laboratories to companies contributing to promote human health innovation.
- Institut Pasteur: The Institut Pasteur is a non-profit foundation whose mission is to contribute to the prevention and treatment of diseases, primarily infectious, through research, innovation, education, and public health actions.
- SATT: French private TTOs, shared between several public research organizations, created to develop and commercialize research results to be transformed into innovative products.
Hosts & Partners