European Healthtech Investment Forum 2023
7 years in a row, Business Finland and Tech Tour will continue the successful European Healthtech Investment Forum event series in 2023. The event will take place in Helsinki, and it will cover an ambitious investment opportunities programme in two days from 14-15 March 2023! The forum will gather the most promising Healthtech entrepreneurs of Europe and Finland seeking investments with leading investors from Europe seeking new companies to boost and upgrade their portfolio. Explore with us the European Healthtech sector and build long-lasting relations with partners and experts and take the chance to develop your companies!
Meet the top game-changers in Digital Health, Diagnostics & Medtech, Lifesciences & Biotech
- Investment and partnership: around 40 selected technology companies
- Innovation in the field of Digital Health, Diagnostics & Medtech, Lifesciences & Biotech
- Programme with 10 online sessions or services for selection, strategy, meetings and recognition
- A panel of seasoned investors will review all applications and the top 40 ranked companies will be invited to pitch at the event as well as meet potential investors in online one2one meetings
- Participation in a Programme with long successful track: Past alumni participating in the past 5 editions raised a total of EUR 89 million post events
Is this for me?
Your company is seeking investments (Seed, Series A&B), and operates in one of the following areas:
- Digital Health
- Diagnostics & Medtech
- Lifesciences & Biotech
Start-up Applications are opened until 26 January 2023.
Here are the relevant deadlines:
- Company application period until 26 January 2023
- Investor application period until 28 February 2023
- Company selection announced on 10 February 2023
- Event in Helsinki 14-15 March 2023
- Online Coaching sessions - 28 February - 1 March 2023
Overview Highlights from past editions
The Tech Tour Healthtech by Business Finland Programme has the pleasure to host interactive sessions, combining the Tech Tour signature of quality innovation and Finland`s position as an internationally renowned forerunner - presented by selected entrepreneurs and challenged by expert investors, with insightful keynotes in an attractive format.
The impressive group of Healthtech stakeholders gathered around the editions can be accessed on the 2022 digital edition, 2021 digital edition, 2020 edition, 2019 edition, 2018 edition and 2017 edition websites.
Finland as Global Leader in Innovation
Hosts & Partners