Find out more about our
EYE Business Challenge
Presenters Selection Process
Presenting Business Ideas
EYE Business Challenge
You have a great business idea? Come and sell it!
Want to pitch your business idea to real Investors and Business Experts, get valuable feedback and a prize?
EYE Business Challenge 2016
(20 - 21, May | Strasbourg)
7 selected upcoming youth entrepreneurs
the chance to pitch and test their original business ideas, and also receive one-on-one mentoring from Business Experts.
EYE Business Challenge is part of the
European Youth Event 2016 (EYE)
and will take during the workshop on "
You have a great business idea ? Come and sell it
(Code: YU18Wi )
Why should you apply?
of putting forward your business idea include:
The chance to
your business in front of an Expert Jury followed by valuable feedback
Support, advice and coaching
from experienced coaches to perfect your presentation via webinar and onsite
with investors, business experts and fellow entrepreneurs.
– we publish your business profile in the EYE Business Challenge binder and online materials
Opportunity of an automatic admission to the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs scheme and a one to six month exchange for the 3 winners
Chance to win the Best Presentation Award and a Prize in the form of a fully paid trip to Bratislava to take active part in the SME Assembly, 24-25 November 2016. The Assembly is attended by 500+ representatives of enterprises; business organizations; European, national and regional governments; academia and the media. For more information please visit
SME Week webpage
Selection Process and Criteria
A selection committee made up of investors and industry experts will review online all the business plans and presentations and shortlist the best 7 who will then be invited to pitch at the contest.
Top 7 business ideas will be selected on the basis of:
- There is a practical need for the product or service and not just a good idea without business potential.
- The way this need is to be satisfied, i.e. the point of departure in solving the customer pain/problem.
- The innovative elements of the idea and its uniqueness - how is it better and/or different than what is on the market?
- The level of competition existing within the industry - who are your competitors?
Project profile quality
- Information available from the business plan and presention is complete, clear, balanced and convincing.