Europe Unlimited is proud to present the Italian Venture Forum, taking place in Torino, Italy. On the 13th of November, 30 promising SME's from the ICT, CleanTech and Life Science sector will present their companies in front of a mixed audience of investors, industry experts and academics.
Why apply as a presenting company?
- Benchmark your company with Europe's most promising technology companies
- Attain Pan European visibility
- Connect with corporate investors and venture capitalists
- Be one of the winners and go to the European Venture Summit in Berlin (December 6 & 7), the most exciting venture event of the year!
Which companies will be there?
- European start-ups and SMEs looking for partnerships and funding
- Active in one of the three main sectors: ICT, CleanTech and Life sciences
- Early stage as well as later stage
Which investors will be there?
- Large corporate investors
- Leading venture capitalists
- For the full list of confirmed investors and experts, see the tab "Investor Jury"
Get the latest news and updates about our Community